Whether a school psychologist can discuss a child’s problems with his/her parents without child’s permission. What ethics says about this?
A child with suicidal intention came to the school psychologist’s office at the end of the day, how can this be handled??
The school management treats the school psychologist as like any other teacher; will the professional standards code allow this to happen??
If a school psychologist loses client records because of computer failure, is it an ethical violation?
How far school psychologist profession is regulated with a common code of conduct, ethics and standards?
Is there any recommended pay scale for school psychologists?
In India, we are working as a team to formulate a code of standard practice and ethics, till then we will be following the Professional Standard Codes of Practice and Ethics of National Association of School Psychologists, United States.
The following documents on ethical guidelines and professional practice are available at our download section.
For more information email us at email@example.com
- National Association of School Psychologists “Principles for Professional Ethics
- Evidence-Based Practice in Psychology
- Guidelines for Assessment of and Intervention with Persons with Disabilities
- Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls
- Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Clients
- Guidelines for the Practice of Parenting Coordination
- Guidelines to practice while formatting a counseling or assessment report
- Guidelines while making referrals
- Guidelines with regard to handling abuse and addictions
- Work ethics to be practiced while counseling children interested in personal counseling or students referred by teachers
- Guidelines to be practiced while communicating with the children outside the school campus, parents, reporting to the management, handling crisis, handling suicidal tendencies in children, etc.,
- Guidelines regarding using social media and mobile with school children
- Guidelines regarding personal counseling practices at School